In June 2017 Oneplus Announced a smartphone named Oneplus 5. It is Available at Gray and Black Color. Body of this Smartphone is Made with Aluminium Alloy. Lets Checkout the Specifications.
- PROCESSOR & OPERATING SYSTEM – The Processor Used in Oneplus 5 is Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 which is 64 BIt ARMv8-A Processor. CPU is 4*2.45 GHz Kryo whose Frequency is 2450 MHz (MegaHertz) and having 8 Cores.
while GPU is Qualcomm Adreno 540 clocked at 710 MHz (MegaHertz).
The Smartphone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. It works on two android UI (user-interface) Oxygen OS and Hydrogen OS.
- STORAGE & PERFORMANCE – Well it comes with two variants 64 GB and 128 GB Storage. It is available 6 GB and 8 GB which LPDDR4X RAM. Frequency is 1866 MHz. When it comes to mutli taksing the Oneplus 5 is Super Smooth. The performance and credibility is excellent. Surely a great competitor in this price range.
- DISPLAY – Display is Optic AMOLED which is 5.5 Inch. Aspect ratio 16:9 and Resolution is 1080*1920 Pixels. Pixels density is 401 ppi (Pixels per inch) and color depth is 24Bit.
Lets talk about some other features of display. It is capactive , multitouch and scratch resistant. The Display is manufactured by samsung (S6E3FA3) with corning gorilla glass 5. Screen is curved on 2.5D.
- CAMERA – First of all lets talk about Primary Camera. It has dual 20 +16 MP( Mega Pixels) of SONY IMX398 Exmor RS. Sensor size is 0.26 Inch and based on CMOS (Complimentry Metal Oxide Semiconductor). Sensor having 100-3200 ISO and shutter speed is 30-1/8000. The focal lenth is 27.19 mm with LED flash. Image Resolution 4608*3456 pixels (15.93 MP). Video Resolution is 3840*2160 Pixels (8.29 MP) with 30FPS (Frame per second).
Other features of Primary Camera are Autofocus , Continuous Shooting , Digital Zooming , Digital image stabilization and Geotagging. It also has Panorama , HDR , Touch Focus , Face Detection , Scene mode and Phase Detection.
While Secondary Camera which is 16MP of SONY IMX371 Exmor RS based on CMOS (Complimentry Metal Oxide Semi-conductor). The Image resolution is 4608*3456 pixels (15.9MP). Video Resolution is 1920*1080 Pixels (2.07 MP) with 30 FPS (Frame per second).
- OTHER FEATURES – The Smartphone has Proximity , light , accelerometer , compass , gyroscope , hall and fingerprint sensors. The fingerprint sensor’s model is fingerprint cards FPC1245
4G VoLTE Enabled. The battery is 3300 MAH Li-Polymer’s Battery. Output power is 5.5 Volts with Dash Charge . Fast Charging and non-removable battery. The battery lasts for 7-8 hours with a continuous use and for a whole day and maybe next morning too with a decent use.
Overall Specifications – Oneplus 5
|Screen size||5.5 Inches|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1 Naugat|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998|
|RAM||6 GB /8 GB|
|Storage||64 GB / 128 GB|
|Rear Camera||20 MP + 16 MP|
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|Camera Features||Autofocus , Panorama , HDR , Face Detection|
|Talk – time||19:27 Hrs|
|Expandable – Upto||Not Expandable|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi , Wifi Hotspot , Wifi-Direct , Dual Band|
|Networks||LTE / HSPA / GSM|
|Sensors||Proximity , Light , Accelerometer , Compass , Gyroscope , Hall , Fingerprint|