Cool 1 is a Budget Smartphone Under 15,000 INR from Coolpad. It was Launched in May 2017. Lets Checkout the Specification and Review.
- CAMERA – Cool 1 comes with 13MP Dual Primary Camera and 8MP Front facing Camera with Dual LED Flash. Its Primary Camera Comes with Sony’s IMX 258 Exmor RS and CMOS (Complementry Metal Oxide Semiconductor) and Image Resolution is 4160*3120 Pixels (12.98 MegaPixels) and Video Resolution 3840*2160 Pixels (8.29 MegaPixels) with 30 FPS (frame per second). Secondary Camera Comes with OmniVision OV8856 and PureCel. Image Resolution is 3264*2448 Pixels (7.99 MegaPixels) and Video Resolution 1920*1080 Pixels (2.70 MegaPixels) with 30FPS (frame per second)
- STORAGE – Storage is 32GB eMMC (Embedded MultiMediaCard) 5.1 Internal and Expandable upto 128 GB with Memory Card (Micro SD Card).
- PROCESSOR – Processor is Qualcomm Snapdragon 652. CPU is 1.8GHz Oocta-core 64Bit ARMv8. GPU is QualComm Adreno 510. RAM has Two Varients 3GB and 4GB. RAM’s frequency is 933 Mhz (MegaHertz)
- DISPLAY – Display is Full HD IPS 5.5 Inch Display. Aspect ratio is 16:9 and Resolution is 1080*1920. Pixel’s Density is 401 PPI (Pixels Per Inch) and Color Depth is 24Bit. Display is Multi Touch Capacitive with Oleophobic Coating.
- SENSORS – Coolpad Cool 1 Comes with Proximity , Light , Accelerometer , Compass , Gyroscope , Fingerprint Goodix GT915L Sensors.
- NETWORKS – Dual SIM Card but NANO SIM workes both are active All Time but When One is Busy Other will Not Active. both GSM and CDMA SIMS Supported and Important thing VoLTE Supported.WIFI has Dual Band , WIFI Hotspot , WIFI Direct , WIFI Display and Bluetooth Version 4.1 with A2DP (Advanced Audio Display Profile).
- OPERATING SYSTEM – Coolpad Cool 1 Comes with Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 and User interface is EUI 5.6
- AUDIO AND VIDEO – Dolby ATMOS Audio with DTS-HD and 3.5 mm Headphone Jack.
- BATTERY – Battery Capacity is Li- Polymer’s 4060 MAH (Miliampere Per Hour) and Output is 5 Volts. Yes Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Supported But Battery is non-removable.